- Initial Acupuncture appointment (1 hour - 1.5 hours)$110This appointment is for those who have never been to Jon Rose Acupuncture before. In this appointment you will have a full in depth consultation and assessment to determine your main concerns, what may be causing those concerns, and what other health problems may be occurring. After your consult, you will then receive a full treatment.
* Please make sure you come to this appointment 5-10 minutes early so you can fill in all necessary paperwork prior to your consultation and treatment commencing, this way making sure you don’t miss out on any valuable treatment time.
- Follow up appointment (45 mins - 1 hour)$90Follow up appointments are for those who have already seen Jon for an Initial Appointment and are continuing treatment for the concerns that were highlighted during that appointment. In your follow up appointments, Jon will also be working on any underlying troubles that may be causing your health concerns, so to help achieve long lasting results as oppose to symptomatic relief.
- Long Follow Up appointment (1 hour - 1.5 hours)$110This appointment is for those of you who would like a full Acupuncture treatment in conjunction with a full Cupping or Guasha treatment.
Acupuncture is the most widely known aspect of Traditional Chinese Medicine, a form of treatment that has been proven to help with so many ailments, and has been used for thousands of years around the globe.
- Cupping / Guasha Appointment$70During this 30 minute appointment, you will receive either Cupping or Guasha treatment alone.
*If you have never been to Jon Rose Acupuncture before, you will be required to fill in the necessary paperwork prior to treatment commencing, so make sure you arrive 5-10 minutes early so that you don’t lose any valuable treatment time.
Cupping has become extremely popular in more recent times, with many professional athletes and other well known personalities utilising this treatment to help with a wide array of musculoskeletal conditions. But there is so much more to this amazing traditional therapy.
- Chinese Herbal MedicinePrices varyAt times, Jon may suggest the use of Chinese Herbal Medicine, or other Supplementation in conjunction with your treatments in order to achieve the most effective results for you. When this is the case, Jon will always explain to you what the herbs and supplements are for, as well as letting you know the cost for these before starting you on them. This way you will always be informed on all steps of your treatment plan.
Herbs / Supplements
The origins of Chinese herbal medicine can be traced back at least 5,000 years. Like acupuncture, it is a natural and holistic approach to healthcare, focusing on both the prevention of illness and treatment of it.
Jon Rose B.H.Sc Acupuncture
Jon is a registered acupuncturist with 15 years clinical experience in Australia and abroad. Registered with AHPRA and the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia.
Jon works with all general health concerns, having a strong focus on women’s health, fertility support, IVF/IUI support, pregnancy care, natural labour preparation, natural labour induction, all things musculoskeletal.
34 Ethel Street
Camp Hill, Queensland
0438 144 788
Monday – Friday:
10:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: